Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Christmas Day

On Christmas this year we got about a foot of new snow, so it was beautiful! I just wanted to share a couple of cute pictures from this year. Sophie was so excited for Christmas this year. We were quizzed on lots of Santa questions, which was pretty entertaining to see how her mind was working to put it all together.

Carson was thrilled to finally get some 'boy toys'! He spent all day playing with his new race track and cars.

I think girls just come with that nurturing thing...these pictures of Bella just melt my heart they're so sweet!


I made tutu's for the girls, and I can honestly say this is the only time I've seen them wearing them! I thought they were cute....

And this last picture of my sweet husband, totally shocked and excited at the gift that his In-laws gave him--Garmin Forerunner!

Now I see the wisdom in my parents making us shower and get ready for the day before we came down for Christmas morning.

No comments: