Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fridge Fix


My husband isn't a particularly handy guy, unless it involves a computer of some kind. So, when I mentioned to him that the water and ice no longer work on the front of our fridge, he immediately said, "call the repair guy". I asked him if he could look up on the internet and see if there was any information on 'common problems' or 'easy fixes' to this sort of thing. Sure enough, turns out there is a bundle of wires that run up the bottom of the door to the ice and water that can, over time, get shorts in them. Long story short, Mark actually spliced the wires and fixed the short. Mark was so proud of himself for fixing it, that he informed me that this was 'blog-worthy'. So, here you go! We are so proud of Mark!

2 comments:

Tfamily said...

Wow! I am impressed. Next thing you know he will be pouring his own concete :) Definitely blog worthy! Congrats Mark, but are you nervous you are actually becoming thomasized? haha

GrandmaPeggy said...

Way to go Mark, I actually thought this was a picture of a snake when I first saw this.