Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's Official...I've Lost My Mind!

We surprised Mark for his birthday and got him this cute little thing! I was debating on this or a 3-month massage package at Massage Envy. I clearly made the wrong decision! We got the doggie (and by the way, he is still referred to as 'doggie' because we can't come up with a name for him. Please add your comment and make a suggestion on what you think it should be called.) on Thursday of last week and had to keep it a secret until Sunday, when Mark got home. The dog was at the neighbors on Sunday, until our 'party' on Sunday night. So I talked to the kids about keeping it a secret, and surprising Dad....the very first thing out of Carson's mouth when he saw Mark was, "We got a dog Dad!". I just brushed it off and said he was referring to the stuffed dog. Anyway, he was totally surprised and even started getting choked up when the dog ran in and straight to Mark. Here's a couple pictures of our new addition.




So far in the 'name-running' is "Dash"...what do you all think?

1 comment:

Tfamily said...

Man, if I would have known you wanted a dog, we would have given you Lucky for free. I will say a new puppy is like having a baby, but they sure are cute. Congrats on the addition to your family.