Saturday, May 24, 2008

Checking Blain into the mission home

It was an exciting but emotionally loaded day when we took Blain to the mission home. I just wanted to post a picture of him here, but if you want to see more photos and information you can see them here on our blog markandlorr.blogspot.com.


This is Blain and his dad in the entry of the MTC. After you left this area, there were no more pictures. I will be making a group email list to forward his emails to. I will also be giving out his address in case you want to mail him a letter. I don't want to post it here in case stranger gets it. Remember "stranger danger"

Last but not least, may I express my impressed state of being over my brother in law Mark Harris. He not only fixed the fridge wiring not to long ago, he was actually working on the leaky kitchen faucet. He was talking wrench sizes and the likes with my husband Mark. I definitely think he deserves a pat on the back and an AMEN for his new ability to fix things Good Work!

2 comments:

CHarris said...

Is Blain really that much taller than Mark? Or was he just a little closer to the camera? :-)

Tfamily said...

Blain is about four feet in front of Mark. With matching outfits it is hard to tell who the missionary is. They kept looking in the box to find Mark's name tag but could not find it so they had to send him back home.